Sunday, February 22, 2009

Does Spin Success Work? By Honest Product Reviews

So how’d it go?

About an hour after I plunked down my $29.95, I got an email from Spin Success, saying that my website had been “hand submitted” to 15 of the largest search engines, and that the autosubmission process for the other 29,985 99,985 engines had begun.
Then… nothing. No reports, no statistics… not a damned thing until my “we just charged you for your monthly renewal” email.
And my traffic? It did indeed change -it went down. Worst month in two years. Now I’m not blaming Spin Success for the reduction in traffic, but that’s not what you want to see when you’re shelling out cash to a website submission service.
Interestingly, the members portion of the website contains a discussion forum, where people tend to kvetch about how Spin Success hasn’t done a blasted thing for their traffic, and the moderators keep repeating the mantra, “Give it time. Just stay with Spin Success for several months, and you’ll start seeing the traffic roll in.”
And canceling your Spin Success subscription is about as easy as convincing Experian to remove a negative item from your credit report. In other words, you’ll spend a lot of time trying to get it done, and you should consider yourself damned lucky if it ever happens.

Click Here for a Full Review

1 comment:

  1. It does sound like you're blaming Spin Success for the reduction of your traffic. Most posts I find are positive about them, but are about 6 years old. Did you stsy with them?

    ReplyDelete