Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pushtraffic

I have to say I can't recommend people signing up with pushtraffic.com which is a company that provides marketing training. Their customer support is horrible and the sales person will make promises that can't be met. Furthermore, requesting a refund is not an easy process as it has been 14 days and I am still waiting to receive mine. If you come across a phone call by Mike Coplin of pushtraffic, do not trust this guy. Do yourself a favor and save your money.

1 comment:

  1. I've recently had a very bad experience with Pushtraffic. They are refusing to refund $5000. They have not delivered as promised and what they did deliver was of little value.

    I doubt you'll hear from them again. Harwood Hamilton, the customer service representative, was given instructions to not talk to me. You may have to join us in a class action suit to get your money refunded.

    I have a site that will be going up soon with the URL http://www.pushtrafficswindle.com.

    You should also visit http://pushtrafficscam.com. That's not my site, but she is doing the same thing I'm going to do.

    Good luck to you,

    Art Lynch
    artlynch@yourgoodiebox.com

    ReplyDelete